Wednesday, July 15, 2026

At Last!

🙌 My name change request has been granted.🙌

As of July 1, 2026, I am officially Karen Elizabeth Beary once again. 

(The legal document arrived yesterday.) Yes, you can still call me IsDihara.

🎶 Life is like a song. 🎶 

~ "At Last" by Etta James 


"Change but the name, and you are the subject of the story.”

Horace

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Congratulations. My second name is Elizabeth too. Your title reminds me of the book I learnt to read with. It’s called Who Am I? and finishes ‘At last I know that I am me, and me is very good to be’.

Jane Eborall said...

I changed my surname many years ago. Went back to my maiden and proper name. Such a sense of freedom from that person I’d become as a wife. I got my own personality back too.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Congratulations!

IsDihara said...

Indeed!

IsDihara said...

It is SOoo freeing! Who knows what cliffs my personality will leap from, hee, hee. I just want tatting to be a part of it all.

IsDihara said...

Thank you! It is a milestone moment.