Thursday, November 12, 2009

She Did It Again

Martha Stewart gets me every time. Sometimes I swear her crafts marketing people can see into my brain.

This paper-punch set looks enough like tatting that it could be used for those darling little description cards vendors enclose with their Etsy or Ravelry goods.

See the small diamond made with the corner punch?
I'm thinking thank you notes, holiday cards...
Oh, the possibilities!

Punch Around the Page - One-Two Punches:
Loops Edge and Corner Punches

Disclaimer: 
I don't get kick-backs of any kind from Martha Stewart Living. 

4 comments:

Tatskool said...

Oh! I am drooling again! they are fabulous, just watched the video.

IsDihara said...

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so, Tatskool!

Tatskool said...

I am going to UK tomorrow going to see if I can find them in Hobbycraft.

sewmuchfun4 said...

Oh wow, that is a cool punch. I've got a couple of Martha's cooking sets - her stuff is so well made. I bet that is an AWESOME punch - LOVE those loops!
:) Ann