Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 TIAS Announced

Wheee! I want to shout from the rooftops, skip with glee (not from the rooftops) and start winding shuttles in anticipation.

Jane Eborall has announced the starting date for the 2012 Tat It And See (TIAS). Here are the details, in Jane's own words:

Subject: Happy New TIAS
From: janeluvs2tat

Happy New TIAS!

Happy New Year to all in Tat Land.

I would now like to announce the arrival shortly of a new Tat It And See. The starting date will be the January 10th.

As usual I will announce each part on on this blog (http://janeeborall.blogspot.com/) and on the TIAS blog (http://tatitandsee.blogspot.com/).

The introduction can be found from a link on both blogs and gives details of what you will need.

Let the fun begin!!!!!

Jane

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

I am doing the same dont know about the jumping but I am running around waving my arms.
Shuttles will be at the ready, roll on the 10th
Margaret

Bonnie said...

Yeah!! Me too, I'm excited