Saturday, December 3, 2011

Snow Angel Poetry Challenge


Snow Angel © 2011 Sharren Sarver Morgan
Tatted by IsDihara


Snow Angel Poetry Challenge
As angel lace reeled off the shuttles and visions of snow angels danced in my head, a poem was born, or at least most of one.

My 300th blog post is coming up fast (this post is number 298) and I thought, 'What better time for a quick bit o' knot-tea fun?' So I'm having a giveaway!

The challenge is to find a suitable last line to the following bit of verse:


Snow Angel by IsDihara (and...you?)

It's fun to walk in the sparkling snow,
And hear my boots go crunch.

Frolicking in a frosty 'spance
thrills my heart a bunch.

Swooshy imprints in the snow,
Give my cheeks a rosy glow,
And leave behind a cool halo,

Snow angels are big funch!

ADD YOUR LAST LINE IN THE COMMENTS FOR THIS POST.
PLEASE LEAVE ME A VALID WAY TO CONTACT YOU.
IF I PICK YOUR ENTRY, YOU WIN A PRIZE!



DEADLINE to enter is THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011, at midnight, Eastern Standard Time.

Contest is open to all domestic and international followers of Ambitatterous. You must be a "regular reader" to qualify. That means a reader who has spent a minimum of three months following this blog.

I will pay shipping for the winning entry.

I will announce the Poetry Contest Challenge WINNER on Friday, December 9, 2011.

Thank you for reading regularly from your corner of Tat Land, wherever it may be! Good Luck!

Giveaway - Tuscan Lace Prize Pack


What Do I Win?
This Tuscan Lace prize package will bring a little ray of sunshine to warm up a wintry day.

A gorgeous, 50-yard skein of sun-drenched Tuscany HDT by LadyShuttleMaker in size 20, a box of Lipton "Tuscan Lemon" Black Tea and an 8-ounce jar of luxurious, Tuscan Lace hand and body lotion made by New Hands Soaps and Lotions.

REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR LAST LINE IN THE COMMENTS FOR THIS POST.
PLEASE LEAVE ME A VALID WAY TO CONTACT YOU.
IF I PICK YOUR ENTRY, YOU WIN A PRIZE!
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


13 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, how I love angels in the snow!

Suztats said...

And Angel wings a-glow.

Suztats said...

Cuz snow angels are loved this munch!

Fox said...

Now I'll drink some scotch.

Hurumph...
Fox : 0

Marty said...

While we sneak off to have lunch!

Neeneral said...

Making angels by the bunch

Bonnie said...

that brings a smile for the world to sow

Julie Romero said...

An angels promise or just a hunch?

Crazy Mom! said...

HAHAHAHA
I vote for Fox.

Neeneral said...

Ok, I just realized my line uses the word bunch again, so I'd like to revise my line to Making Snow angels and such?

Jane Eborall said...

Once I ate one for my lunch.
Result? Indigestion!!!!!

Crazy Mom! said...

Like vodka in my punch!

Bonnie said...

that brings a smile for the world to sow