Friday, June 29, 2012

Bronze Shuttle Sin

Forgive me tatters, for I have sinned.  I have coveted my neighbor's shuttle.



At the end of May, Marie Antoinette (real name Mauricio), who writes Boudoir Tatting blog, posted about his bronze acquisition. That is when my sinning began. 

His new project, "sombrero tatting," caught my attention. I hope he is able to share photos of his progress so that I may ooh, aah, and be distracted from the lovely bronze treasure.

But until then, my covetous thoughts continue. Can you blame me?

6 comments:

Crazy Mom! said...

Ah. J'adore.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I don't blame you at all... sigh! What a gorgeous shuttle! And now, thanks to you, I have a new blog to drool over!

Ladytats said...

that is a very pretty shuttle, I'll bet it feels really good in the hand

Stephanie Grace said...

I think it's fairly safe to say that you just became the Pied Piper of Tatting Sin because now I'm sinning, too!

♥,
Stephanie Grace

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful shuttle, I am looking forward to seeing how he gets on with the hat
Margaret

Mauricio Bernal. fashion designer haute couture said...

OMG .. thanks for mention me in your blog, I felt such joy. Much promise for the future with this passion and a weakness for lace. apply much of this in my career as a fashion designer. It is truly an honor to see you find me mentioned. do not know how to thank you. lots of hugs and thanks also to the comments. God bless you.