Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beyoncé Sighting!


I couldn't believe my eyes.

Sw4nkyL4c3r and I were driving down a familiar stretch of road, on the way to our lace guild's monthly meeting. There it was — a Giant Metal Chicken!


Funny thing was, it was standing in front of a rather nondescript, white house.

I wanted to rush up to the front door, ring the doorbell and ask the owners if they read The Blogess, but decided against it.

What if they had never heard of her? What if the owners had displayed the Giant Metal Chicken simply because they liked it? What if they mistook my contact for a chicken-induced come on?

File this under Truth is Stranger Than Fiction.

5 comments:

Fox said...

That is funny! I did see the other huge chicken on the blog...


I love this rooster. Such a fun thing to be sitting pretty in front of a plain white house!

Fox : ))

Gina said...

I never did see the other chicken but I laughed like crazy! Thanks for the link!

Crazy Mom! said...

Go Beyonce!

** jess! ** said...

love it! I would have laughed my butt off if I had seen it. :o)

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Love!